Parks, swimming pools, interactive panels, spacious transformable spaces - all this is a modern kindergarten. Not so long ago, all children's institutions differed little from each other. Typical buildings of the same type, unattractive both outside and inside. Today, it is important for developers to create a unique social infrastructure in residential neighborhoods, so the projects of preschool institutions amaze with a variety of architectural forms, unusual external design and non-standard internal planning.
The main condition in the design and construction of kindergarten buildings is the use of environmentally friendly building materials and modern energy saving technologies, which not only ensures safe operating conditions, but also saves energy resources.
FEATURES OF DESIGNING PRESCHOOL INSTITUTIONS
When designing and building a kindergarten, it is important to take into account the requirements of functional and economic feasibility. The building must be durable, reliable and safe for children and employees of the institution, as well as have an attractive appearance, equipped adjacent territory with green spaces and playgrounds for children.
The volumetric-spatial structure of the kindergarten building is determined by rather strict functional and sanitary and hygienic requirements. One-story buildings are most convenient in the process of operation, however, the reduction in the area for building in large cities determines the widespread use of two-story buildings.
The territory of the kindergarten should be divided into functional zones, have convenient transport and pedestrian connections. The object, depending on the area of the building plot, can represent one building or a complex of interconnected structures. Each kindergarten should include the following areas:
- a zone for the permanent stay of children with a group room, a separate sleeping room, a separate bathroom and a room for receiving children;
- a block for household purposes with a laundry room, storage rooms for inventory;
- a catering unit with rooms for cooking and storing food;
- administrative area with administration offices and methodological rooms;
- sports and recreation block with a gym, swimming pool, game rooms;
- cultural and entertainment block with an assembly hall;
- medical block with nurse's offices and isolation ward;
- isolated playgrounds for outdoor games for each group of children and an outdoor sports ground;
- zone of green spaces, which should occupy at least 50% of the total area of the site.
KINDERGARTEN DESIGN STEPS
The creation of a project for a preschool institution includes several important stages:
- Pre-project preparation. At this stage, engineering surveys and topographic surveys are being carried out, technical conditions are being developed for connecting to external water supply, heat supply systems, electrical networks and sewerage systems. Then the architectural and planning decisions are coordinated, an economic feasibility study is drawn up and a permit for construction is obtained.
- Development of design documentation. At this stage, a master plan for the construction of a kindergarten is developed and approved. Structural, architectural and planning solutions are being developed, and a project for connecting the residential complex to engineering networks is being created. At this stage, the developed project is defended in the bodies of state or non-state expertise and a permit for construction work is obtained.
- Preparation of working documentation. The package of documents includes a set of working drawings, which presents all types and features of construction work, description, drawings and diagrams.
- Development of a project for the improvement of the adjacent territory. This section presents a diagram of the planning organization of the land plot and a list of improvement works.
The company "Limakmarashstroy" has many years of successful experience in the construction of modern urban infrastructure - clinics, hospitals, schools and kindergartens in Moscow and the Moscow region, as well as in other cities of Russia. Each project for the construction of a new kindergarten is carried out taking into account the current regulatory documents, site characteristics, requirements for safe operation, and functional features of the institution.
At the design stage, using BIM technologies, an information model of a building is created, in which each element has a digital description of all aspects necessary for design and construction. The model is built on the basis of information collected by all participants in the construction process and includes data on dimensions, design solutions, materials, equipment, and construction technology. As a result, the BIM model, in addition to visualization, includes a set of various characteristics, parameters of building elements and materials, data on their quantity and volume.
We undertake the implementation of the entire range of work on the creation of a kindergarten project, obtaining the necessary approvals and permits, construction with the subsequent commissioning of the facility. Each project we have implemented is an architecturally and technologically unique object, aesthetically attractive and functionally flawless.