DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF SPORTS COMPLEXES
There are many sports destinations in the world. Track and field athletics, aerobics, gymnastics, figure skating, football, freestyle wrestling are just some of the popular sports. In order for people to be able to practice their favorite sport and develop in it, specialized, equipped grounds are needed - sports complexes.
Sports grounds have two main tasks: to enable the development and scale of sport as a separate institution; create favorable conditions for those who go in for sports. Based on these tasks, designers should take into account the following principles when creating a project:
- providing the complexes with the necessary sports equipment;
- placement, arrangement and preparation of special sports grounds;
- placement along the perimeter of the sports complex of grounds for fans;
- providing sports complexes with technical means, such as scoreboards and projectors;
- accommodation in sports complexes of places for rest, changing rooms, showers;
- placement in commercial entertainment centers of saunas, swimming pools and phyto-bars.
Also, the project must provide for the household and administrative parts.
TYPES OF SPORTS COMPLEXES
There are different types of sports facilities, which have different goals and directions. According to the purpose of the sports complex, there are:
- Physical culture and recreation complex (FOC). The purpose of these facilities is to attract the population to health-promoting activities. As a rule, they provide several zones for group activities, physical activity and cardio training. Also, these institutions often organize sports clubs: for children and adults.
- Private fitness center. By its structure, this complex is very similar to the sports and recreation center. However, the difference lies in the fact that the fitness center is a municipal institution, and the fitness center is a business. Therefore, the latter, as a rule, have a large number of zones and provide more services, for example, such as a sauna and steam bath, massage, cosmetology, etc..
- Training and educational complex. As a rule, this is a narrowly oriented building, the conditions of which are provided for one direction. These can be an ice arena, a swimming pool or an octagon. Sometimes in such complexes several sports directions can coexist. For example, in the ice rink you can practice both hockey and figure skating.
- Spectacular sports halls. Demonstration performances and competitions are held in these sports complexes. When designing such buildings, special attention is paid to safety, evacuation methods, places for fans, video projectors.
The complexes are distinguished by design on open sports and closed ones. The former are simpler in design and cheaper in price; they do not need to provide for heating and ventilation systems. Indoor sports grounds are housed in a building and therefore more difficult to design.
Each sports ground must have 3 zones:
- Main zone. This is the room where athletes train and competitions are held.
- Additional area. This zone includes utility and administrative premises, places for visitors to rest and places for hygienic procedures.
- Tribunes. These are places for observers. They can be with or without seating. The most important requirement is that they should not have access to the main zone.
When creating a project for a sports ground, it is necessary to make sure that all these parts are located as conveniently as possible. It is also necessary to provide separate entrances for employees, athletes and fans.
When designing sports grounds, the designers are guided by the Code of Rules numbered 332.1325800.2017. This is the most complete document in this area, it provides all the features of the design of this type of structure. The document was based on several state standards at once.
The document provides for different requirements for each type of sports facility. Let's consider them in more detail.
DESIGN OF VOLUME-PLANNING SOLUTIONS OF SPORT FACILITIES DEPENDING ON THE KIND OF SPORT
So, when building an ice arena, it is necessary to provide for:
- entry and the possibility of passage of vehicles serving the ice;
- site markings for a specific sport;
- the ability to lay a protective coating on the ice;
- an automatic control system that will monitor the condition of the ice cover;
- technical equipment for the competition: scoreboards, cameras, speakers, etc.;
- width, length and height set in the above document.
Thus, each playground requires compliance with certain requirements, on which its functionality depends, as well as the comfort and safety of people on it.
CONSTRUCTION OF PROJECTS
The Limak Marash group of companies has completed an impressive number of different projects over a long period of its existence. Among them: Arena Omsk, Mersina Arena, the sports complex of the director of the Aegean University and others. For all questions, please call +7 (495) -626-40-50 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.