CONSTRUCTION OF SCHOOLS
The organization of the educational process and the approach to education have changed significantly in modern life conditions, therefore, the requirements for the construction of new educational institutions have changed. A modern school is a complex system of interaction of various aspects of the learning process and extracurricular activities of children with the structure of the building itself.
Modern school buildings bear little resemblance to typical Soviet-era institutions. Extensive public spaces, recreational areas, spacious classrooms combined with recreation areas are new trends in the design and construction of schools.
All premises in such a school are transformed, as necessary, turning into a gym, then into a dance floor, then into a leisure center, then into a school cafeteria. Now these are not just institutions that provide the acquisition of knowledge, they help the comprehensive and harmonious development of the child, and, among other things, bring aesthetic pleasure, children come to such a school with joy and pleasure.
METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN SCHOOLS
- Centralized (linear) system. The building is one main educational building, with the possible connection of hall-type premises. The advantages of this design are economic efficiency, budgetary cost, high energy saving, compact placement, absence of long passages inside the building. It is used for schools with a small number of students, during construction in dense urban areas and in areas with a cold climate.
- Block construction system. The building consists of several buildings, which are closely adjacent to each other and are connected by covered passages or atriums. This type of layout is used in the construction of schools for a large number of students, located in the middle lane, or in an earthquake-prone area with difficult terrain. The block system, consisting of several functional zones, allows you to effectively structure the internal space according to the necessary parameters. The school complex occupies a large area, which is not always possible to do in a dense urban development.
FEATURES OF DESIGNING MODERN SCHOOLS
The school project is created taking into account the requirements of regulatory documents for the design of educational institutions: technical regulations, sanitary norms and rules, fire and anti-terrorist safety requirements, energy efficiency, etc.
Architectural solutions used in the design and construction of a new school should be in harmony with the surrounding buildings, not be out of the general urban planning context. Also, a lot depends on the technology of building the building and the type of materials used. For construction, various building materials are used - bricks, blocks, reinforced concrete monolithic structures. Construction can be carried out using monolithic, frame or panel technology. For interior decoration, materials are used that have high wear resistance, injury safety, strength, environmental friendliness, and also meet fire safety requirements.
It is also important that the architecture and exterior design of the school are attractive and evoke positive emotions in children. Engineering systems of the building must ensure the normal life of the institution during operation. Schools are equipped with ventilation and air conditioning systems, video surveillance systems, emergency lighting, fire extinguishing and fire alarms. Plumbing, sewerage, electricity and heating are connected to city-wide communication systems, but it is also allowed to equip autonomous heating, water supply and sewerage systems.
Modern technologies provide for the solution of a set of tasks for the effective use of the useful area of the building, the calculation of the capacity and occupancy of classes, the placement of technological equipment, the calculation of the amount of waste generated from technological processes, etc.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE INSTITUTION OF EDUCATION
Construction work is carried out on the basis of the approved and passed examination of the construction organization project and the project for the production of works, as well as the obtained construction permit.
- Marking the position of the object on the building site and laying trenches for external networks of engineering communications;
- Distribution of electrical networks required for construction;
- Installation of paths for transport access;
- Construction site fencing and lighting;
- Delivery of construction machinery and equipment (excavators, construction cranes, etc.);
- Delivery of building materials.
- Excavation works;
- Installation of the foundation;
- Erection of external walls and roofing;
- Installation of internal partitions, installation of flights of stairs, installation of window openings and doors;
- Laying and laying of engineering systems and communications;
- Carrying out external and internal finishing.
Improvement of the adjacent territory
Commissioning the facility
Today, atypical school projects are becoming more and more popular. High-tech design solutions that are used in the construction of secondary general education schools contribute to the educational process and the all-round development of children as efficiently as possible. At the design stage, using BIM technologies, a digital model of the building is created, which provides complete information about the facility under construction.
The specialists of the Limakmarashstroy company create unique projects for the construction of new schools that fully meet modern requirements for the organization of the educational process, comfortable stay and all-round development of children. The original architecture of the building, creative design of the exterior, unusual interior of the interior, high functionality, compliance with the requirements of safe operation - these are the main issues that are solved by specialists at the design stage.
The company has sufficient capacities and professional personnel for the construction of facilities of any level of complexity, from pre-project preparation, obtaining the necessary approvals and permits, ending with the commissioning of buildings.