CONSTRUCTION OF POLYCLINICS
The polyclinic is an important part of the infrastructure of urban areas, which improves the quality of life of residents. A multidisciplinary or specialized medical and prophylactic institution of the polyclinic type provides outpatient medical care to patients on the basis of the institution and at home.
The construction of a polyclinic is not an easy task, because the list of requirements for healthcare facilities is quite impressive, starting with creating comfortable working conditions for doctors and patients, ending with fire, anti-terrorist and environmental safety of the facility. All stages of design and construction work are controlled by many authorities, project documentation goes through several stages of approval, and all construction work is carried out in strict accordance with regulatory documents.
FEATURES OF POLYCLINIC DESIGN
The building of a polyclinic is most often a typical storey structure, consisting of several mandatory blocks:
- central entrance with reception and wardrobe;
- separate entrance for patients with symptoms of an infectious disease;
- therapeutic departments for receiving patients;
- department of laboratory research with a separate entrance;
- department for carrying out X-ray studies, where complete radiation protection of personnel and visitors must be ensured;
- department (rooms) for complex instrumental examinations (MRI, CT, ultrasound);
- day hospital department;
- departments (offices) for the reception of patients by narrow-profile specialists.
If the clinic is a complex of buildings, then the buildings are connected by covered passages or atriums.
Multi-storey buildings are equipped with lifts and flights of stairs in all parts of the building. Toilets for visitors are located on each floor. The organization of the flow of movement of patients inside the building is being carefully worked out, with strict adherence to fire safety techniques and convenient evacuation routes in case of fire, as well as the scheme for the movement of special vehicles across the territory. The building should have the simplest layout possible, without unnecessary architectural details that interfere with the movement of visitors.
The internal layout of the departments provides for the placement of medical doctors closer to the ends of the building, and offices with additional equipment (physiotherapy, radiography, functional studies, etc.) are located in the central part. The department for receiving infectious patients should have a separate entrance and be isolated from other rooms to prevent the spread of infection.
FEATURES OF POLYCLINIC CONSTRUCTION
The main documents that guide the construction of medical institutions are SanPiN and SNiP. All medical centers must obtain a license from RosPotrebNadzor. The main requirement for the premises of health care institutions is to ensure the cleanliness of class «A».
Non-combustible, environmentally friendly building materials are used for the construction of the polyclinic. Interior finishing materials must be highly resistant to disinfectants, as well as to processing with special equipment (bactericidal emitters).
Special requirements apply to engineering communications. Buildings should be equipped with high-quality air conditioning and ventilation systems, equipment for cleaning, filtering, disinfecting water, and have a storage facility with clean water. Heating and water supply systems must be accessible for cleaning and disinfection.
STAGES OF CONSTRUCTION
The construction of a polyclinic includes several mandatory stages:
The group of companies «Limakmarashstroy» provides all types of services for the design and construction of new clinics, overhaul and reconstruction of existing healthcare institutions of various profiles. Thanks to a staff of highly qualified engineering and technical specialists, as well as our own production and technical base, specialized transport, construction machinery and warehouses, we offer our customers the best conditions for cooperation.
We build projects of any level of complexity, from the zero cycle to the commissioning of the facility - taking into account the requirements provided for by the relevant regulatory documents, guaranteeing high quality, strict fulfillment of contractual obligations and the use of the most advanced technical solutions and technologies. At the design stage, using BIM technology, a three-dimensional virtual model of the building is created, which is a unified database about the facility under construction at all stages of its life, including cost management, construction, project and subsequent operation of the facility.
- cleaning the site from vegetation and buildings to be demolished;
- arrangement of access roads to the construction site and assembly sites;
- fencing and electric lighting of the construction area;
- delivery of construction machinery and equipment;
- delivery of building materials.
- layout of the building and external engineering networks;
- excavation works;
- installation of the foundation;
- erection of external walls and roofing;
- installation of internal partitions, installation of flights of stairs, installation of window openings and doors;
- laying and laying of engineering systems and communications;
- carrying out external and internal finishing;
- improvement of the adjacent territory;
- commissioning of the facility.