The specialists of the general contractor, the Limak Marash Group of Companies, continue construction and installation works on the site of 16th, 17th and 18th buildings of Simvol Residential Complex in Moscow. At the end of August the technical readiness of the object is already 47%.
In the 18th building :
- Brickwork continues on the roof of the building.
- Gas-block walls are completed on all floors of the building.
- The installation of the scaffolding is completed. The installation of the facade subsystem is in progress.
- Window frames are being installed on the 24th floor.
- Plastering of stairs and corridors up to the 20th floor has been completed.
- The floor is being screeded in the corridors and apartments on floor 10, staircases of floor 9 and inside the apartments on floor 11.
- The roof of Building 18 is being insulated.
In the 17th building:
- Installation of reinforced concrete structures has been completed.
- The installation of the gas-block walls continues on floors 24 and 25.
- Plastering work is continuing on the 15th floor stairs and the 21st floor corridors.
- The window constructions on the 17th floor are being installed.
- The assembly of the scaffolding on the first tier up to 15th floor has been completed and the assembly of the scaffolding on the second tier is going on (15th-27th floors). The assembly of the facade subsystem is in progress.
In the 16th building:
- Installation of the reinforced concrete structures of the 26th floor has been completed.
- Gas block walls are being erected on the 23rd floor.
- The installation of the scaffolding and the facade subsystem is in progress.
- Plastering of the 12th floor corridors is in progress.
- Window structures are being installed on the 15th floor.
LMS specialists continue to improve the adjacent territory of the residential complex «Symbol», as well as the installation of an individual heating point.
The customer of the project is Don-Stroy Invest JSC.
Confirming its reputation as a reliable general contractor, Limak Marash Group fulfills its obligations to the customers, who entrust us with the implementation of their projects.