Chairman of the Board of Directors of Limak Holding Nihat Ozdemir and member of the Board of Directors of the Limak Marash Group of Companies Serdar Turhan Bajaksyz inspected the construction site of the Industrial Complex for the production of silicon wafers and photovoltaic converters in the Chernyakhovsk Industrial Park, assessing the high pace of implementation of the facility since the last visit on August 19 this year.
The tour at the site was conducted by the project manager — Serkan Еrarslan.
Specialists of the general contractor of Limak Marash Group of Companies continue construction, installation and finishing works. At the moment, a complex of construction measures for the installation of load-bearing and enclosing structures, including:
- installation of sandwich panels of the external contour of buildings No. 4,10,11,12,16,18 completed – 100%, buildings No. 2 – 60%,
- installation of walls made of aerated concrete blocks of buildings No. 1,2,3,4,5,18 completed – 100%,
- roofing works in buildings No. 1,3,5,11,12,10,16,18 were performed 100%, in buildings No. 2 – 90%, in buildings No. 4, respectively – 40%,
- the device of profiled flooring is completed – 100%,
- concreting of foundations and walls has been completed – 100%,
- more than 4,600 tons of metal structures have been installed in the buildings of the Production Complex.
- the installation of monolithic reinforced concrete slabs in the buildings of all buildings is 100% completed, only in building No. 2 is 90% completed.
Interior finishing works are continuing and at the moment:
- plastering works – 80%
- floor screed device – 80%
- the device of the GCL subsystem in buildings No. 1,3,5 is 100% complete%
- putty and painting works – more than 15%
- laying of ceramic tiles-more than 25%
Landscaping works are underway in the active phase: the installation of the curb stone is 45% complete, the installation of the foundation for on-site roads, the laying of geotextiles, sand and crushed stone is 30%. Installation of internal and external engineering systems will be carried out.
The customer of the project is the ENCORE plant, which belongs to Unigreen Energy.
Confirming the reputation of a reliable general contractor, Limak Marash Group qualitatively and on time fulfills its obligations to customers who trust us to implement their projects again.
We are building a history, we are proud of the result!