Today in our heading «LMS in faces» Ismail Murat Kiziloglu - coordinator of works in the direction of power supply and low-current systems in Limak Marash: «Our company has great opportunities and development prospects in the construction of not only infrastructure facilities, but also sports and industrial facilities. Each direction leader is able to take responsibility and to work for the overall result of the team.»
Ismail, tell us more about your line of business in the company.
- In Limak Marash, I am the coordinator of work in the direction of power supply systems and low-current systems in terms of the development of design documentation. I am also responsible for the technical support of facilities and the preparation of commercial proposals for our company participation in tenders.
How did you start your career in the construction industry, where did you work before joining Limak Marash?
- I started my path as an engineer of power supply systems and low-current systems 15 years ago - I worked in foreign companies in Turkey, Libya, Ukraine, Kuwait. And I have been working in Russia for 10 years.
Perhaps in previous jobs you had unique experience and successful cases - tell us about them.
- It's true. I have extensive experience in the implementation of infrastructure facilities, including: Airport in Kuwait with the area of 55,000 m2, construction of 13 metro stations, laying of engineering networks in tunnels with a total length of about 14,000 m in the Istanbul metro. Also I participated in the successful implementation of the construction of facilities for the organization of the Olympic Games in Sochi, namely the Rosa Khutor ski resort. Participation in this project was my first work experience in Russia.
What has changed for the better since your arrival in Limak Marash?
- Thanks to my experience of working in large-scale world construction projects, I knew how to strengthen the direction of engineering systems that I supervise. In other words, I managed to organize the necessary coordination work at a high level in order to achieve great results and increase efficiency.
How do you see the development of the company in the future?
- The friendly team of Limak Marash is initially unique in its kind, which allows us to manage and implement technically challenging objects. I think that our company has great opportunities and development prospects in the construction of not only infrastructure facilities, but also sports facilities, as well as industrial facilities and many others. This is possible because every head of the direction in our company is able to take responsibility and to work for the overall result of the team.