Exactly three months have passed since the beginning of the construction of the new Khabarovsk Airport Terminal of International Airlines.
What happens at the construction site?
- Completed work on the last stage of the removal of communications from the construction area.
- The grillage is being poured – 109 out of 128 have been worked out, 706 m³ of concrete have been poured.
- The pouring of the vertical structures of the 1st floor continues, 253 m³ of concrete was produced out of 461 m³.
- Work is underway on the waterproofing of the grillage, as well as backfilling of the pit sinuses. Produced 12,000 m³ from 15,000 m³.
- The floor slab is being poured – 510 m³ of concrete was produced out of 1,332 m³.
- The pouring walls and basement floor slabs has been completed – 658 m³ of concrete has been produced.
- Pouring of сoncrete foundation has begun in the basement floor. The floor slab will be reinforced with further concrete pouring soon.
- Preparatory work has begun on pouring the floor slab on the first floor.
- There are 373 people on the construction site.
This is already the second project of joint cooperation with the customer — JSC Khabarovsk International Terminal. The first project was the construction of a passenger terminal for domestic airlines at Khabarovsk International Airport.