The project manager of the International Airport named after V.I. A. A. Leonova construction in Kemerovo Ismail Dinchbasharan. Speaking about the results of the outgoing year, the general contractor Limak Marash erected a building at the Kemerovo facility in 9 months and started interior decoration.
What work is currently underway on the site?
- The construction of the reinforced concrete monolithic frame of the building has been completed at the facility. Approaching the completion the installation of the metal roofing with parallel installation of the profile sheet. On the outside of the terminal building, work is underway to install facade glazing.
How many specialists are involved in the construction?
- To date, at the Kemerovo facility, the number of engineering and technical personnel at the site is 450 people.
What technique is involved in the construction of the new airport?
- When erecting buildings and structures of the air terminal, 20 modern professional construction equipment is used.
What work was done before the onset of cold weather?
- Before the onset of cold weather, all work on the removal and laying of external networks was completed, all monolithic works were completed, about 7 thousand cubic meters were laid. of concrete.
How is construction going in winter?
- In winter period, work at the facility is carried out in strict accordance with the approved work schedule and working documentation. To carry out work in winter conditions, a temporary heating circuit was installed along the perimeter of the terminal building, heating units were installed, which provide the necessary temperature in the building for finishing work.
How will work on the construction site be organized during the New Year holidays?
- During the New Year holidays, the specialists of Limakmarashstroy LLC will have a rest for 2 days - from 12/31/2020 to 01/01/2021. From January 2, 2021, work at the construction site will continue, full working days will begin. Realizing the importance of meeting the construction completion deadlines, timed to coincide with the celebration of the 300th anniversary of Kuzbass, the builders are making every effort to fulfill their obligations.
What measures have been taken at the construction site to prevent Covid-19?
- The necessary measures, caused by the sanitary and epidemiological situation, to prevent the spread of the new covid-19 coronavirus infection. taken at the construction site of the facility.
Medical examination, body temperature control of construction personnel is carried out daily. Sanitizers are installed on the site, and germicidal air purification units are installed in the premises. Employees undergo regular testing for COVID-19 (once every 2-3 weeks).