Exactly one month has passed since the start of the construction of the new Khabarovsk Airport Terminal of International Airlines. 30 days of construction in numbers and facts:
- Dismantling of asphalt concrete sidewalks and driveways was completed, fencing of the construction site was installed. 10,000 m of sidewalks and concrete pavements were dismantled.
- The specialists mobilized the construction site.
- Installation of the fence of the site of the object is ready an object.
- Fencing of the facility territory is ready.
- Wheel washer at the construction site was installed.
- Access to the construction site is carried out through the checkpoint and only according to individual cards.
- Earthworks are in progress at the construction site, 23,000 m3; of soil has been produced.
- Work continues on the installation of piles — 417 driven piles and 21 bored piles have been installed.
- Work is underway to remove communications from the construction area.
- Static and dynamic load tests of pile structures are underway. The test period is 3-5 days. 160 tons are a load on one pile. The pile length is 12 m.
- There are 300 people on the construction site (90 are actively working, and 210 are awaiting a patent).
The general contractor for the construction is Limakmarashstroy LLC. This is already the second project of joint cooperation with the customer — JSC Khabarovsk International Terminal. The first project was the construction of a passenger terminal for domestic airlines at Khabarovsk International Airport.