• Airport Terminal - building with total area 16 443 m2
• Baggage handling systems, inspection equipment (x-rays)
• Planned annual passenger flow – 2 500 000
• Aircraft places - 28
• Telescopic passageways – 3
• Landscaping, roads, parking area – 46 350 m2
• Airport Utilities - Pumping Station, Fire Reservoirs, Treatment Plant, Heating Plan
Construction of new terminal for the main air gates of Chelyabinsk is carried out in the lead-up to SCO (the Shanghai Cooperation Organization) and BRICS summits. Chelyabinsk is a claimant upon summits organization in 2020. Air-terminal project will present a new esthetics of the city and region. Design is commodious, it will be materialized as a part of modernization of the airport in the whole and will give the possibility for any high-ranking business events entertaining.
Within design basis is construction of the new terminal (total area of 16 300 m2) with spacious departure lounges for VIP and business passengers, construction
of ramp equipped with 3 passenger boarding bridges and arrangement of landside area including parking zones.
Planned airport capacity will be increased up to 2 500 000 passengers per year.
The scope of works includes supply and mounting of technological equipment such as boarding bridges, baggage sorting and handling systems, security screening equipment (introscopes, Yantar systems and etc.), as well as passenger furniture, check-in and enquiry counters and facilities for medical aid posts, baby care rooms and other special purpose premises.
Start of construction works is planned for the summer 2018. The expected date of completion and place into operation is December 2019.
• Customer: JSC "Chelyabinskoe Aviapredpriyatie"
• Technical Client: LLC "Spektrum - Holding"
• Contract signing date: 4 of June, 2018
• Completion of construction: 31 of December, 2019